ALDOCOAT 900 Premium Rubber Roof Coating
ALDOCOAT 900 is a fluid-applied SEBS roof coating thats easy to apply and provides a strong, yet flexible membrane that boasts long-term ultraviolet protection..
ALDOCOAT 900 Premium Rubber Roof Coating is recommended as a protective coating to a wide variety of substrates, including metal roof decks, aged BUR surfaces, cap sheet and selected primed single ply systems. This product has the ability to withstand ponding conditions (standing water beyond 48 hours) in low slope situations. ALDOCOAT 900 is an ideal choice versus water based products during the cooler seasons offering a wider window of application. It also contains a strong rust inhibitor, eliminating the need for a primer coat over mildly rusted metal surfaces.
- Energy Star: Reduce roof temperatures with 87% solar reflectance
- Fire Resistance: Rest assured with Class A fire rating
- Extended Application Season: Thanks to the superior formula, you can apply during colder months.
- Easy Application: One component product can be sprayed, rolled or brushed onto surface
- Superior Waterproof: Eliminate potential wash-off problems with early water resistance
- Thermal Stability: Resist cracking and peeling due to high tolerance of hot and cold weather extremes
- Expandability: With 1,500 PSI tensile strength and 500% elongation, ALDOCOAT 900 will withstand the natural expansion and contraction of your roof
*Due to monitor settings, actual colors may vary from what appears online. Please contact us for color samples if you need help selecting.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL PROPERTIES
COVERAGE RATE: 80 – 100 sf/gal
DRYING TIME: 2 – 4 hours
TOTAL SOLIDS: 50.0±1% by weight ASTM D1644
WEIGHT PER GALLON: 8.5lbs per gallon ± 0.2
FLASH POINT: 101° F
CLEAN UP: Mineral Spirits
VISCOSITY: 2900 cP @ 78°F
ELONGATION: 500% ASTM D412
HARDNESS: 45 Shore A
TENSILE STRENGTH: 1520 psi | ASTM D-412
PERMEABILITY: 0.166 perms | ASTM E-96
FUNGI RESISTANCE: 0 (PASS)
WATER SWELL: 0%
LOW TEMP. FLEX: PASS | ASTM D-52
WIN DRIVEN RAIN: PASS | TT-C-555B
RECOMMENDED SPRAY EQUIPMENT = AIRLESS
TIP SIZE: 0.025″
FLUID PRESSURE (PSI): 3,000
FLUID HOSE SIZE: 3/8″ – 1/2″
Have a question? Ask Aldo how we can help you and your clients!
The roof is the most vulnerable part of any commercial facility. It takes a beating from the elements, both day and night, without protection. Its job is to protect everything else: the building contents, employees and patrons. An in-tact roof is essential to the...